FKA Kiteboarding Forums

FKA Kiteboarding Forums (http://www.fksa.org/index.php)
-   Let's Ride! (http://www.fksa.org/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   wow (http://www.fksa.org/showthread.php?t=1646)

kiwiar2000 06-14-2006 12:08 PM

wow

so, Tampa/St. Pete has the most active peeps in this forum, so they get theirselves an EXTRA piece of the pie.
COMON SOUTH EAST FLORIDA!
-Danny[/code]

bryanleighty 06-14-2006 02:07 PM

damn straight brotha!

:)

none of us have jobs or work while we are at our jobs and we all like to type a lot.
:)

Skyway Scott 06-14-2006 03:05 PM

I use to be the worst. Now I actually work (ALOT)
(I hope I am still considered a St. Pete guy :? )

bryanleighty 06-14-2006 03:44 PM

you're EAST coast now buddy.

C. Moore 06-14-2006 05:11 PM

The SkywayScott name should now be retired and put on to ebay to bid on. I got a penny, who's in.

Skyway Scott 06-14-2006 05:22 PM

Nope. I am actually using it here as well, even with customers. :D
Daryl is getting sick of calls for "Skyway" Scott... but hey... its sort of catchy.

C. Moore 06-14-2006 05:41 PM

I still like it when Brian coined the phrase "MywayScott" That had me laughing for days.

Glad your doing well.

Cypress was good today. I rode with Danny at EB and I lost my kite. Danny got it for me twice. "Thanks Danny, my night in shinning armor"

Victoria came out and rode the ION too and she looked comfortable. I then went to Cypress and it was blowing a steady 15mph. I am now tired and sore, its a great feeling.

Skyway Scott 06-14-2006 05:44 PM

Yeah,

I basically scratched Paul Fox's name off of the Ion waiting list and inserted my own name. So, I am third in line and he is now 16th. We get 15 kites in soon :?

ricki 06-14-2006 08:59 PM

Re: wow

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiwiar2000
so, Tampa/St. Pete has the most active peeps in this forum, so they get theirselves an EXTRA piece of the pie.
COMON SOUTH EAST FLORIDA!
-Danny[/code]

Yes, true story. St. Pete/Tampa Bay riders use the forum a lot so why not set them up with a section of their own. The Bahamas is moving along too.

There may be a higher density kiters in SE Florida than much of the east coast of the USA. And yet .... helloooo, anyone there?! They were more active with the old yahoogroups "bury 'em with email" approach. Strange.

It's not too late all you have to do is use it. Hmmm.

toby wilson 06-14-2006 11:03 PM

I have an excuse for my forum addiction, I'm unemployed. I'm either looking for work, riding, or goofing on someone via the forum for some reason or another...

I'll let Scottie pay me $50 on E-Bay to take that horrible name!!! :P :P :P :lol:

You are now dubbed Dragonfly Kite Fears!!! :lol: :P :lol: