View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 02:12 PM

Default Best Prices

Wow I didnt know you could get a new Best kite for 500 bucks complete! LOL I thought that was just for the 07 kite and there 07 bar is about 300 bucks more. Best does advertise that a la cart stuff and more power to them. I love how the advetise that the 07 Waroo starts at 394, but thats for a 3 meter kite with no bar. LOL
http://www.bestkiteboarding.com/07Waroo

I flew the 06 and really liked that kite. It kind of reminded me of the Ion just made cheaper and no one pump. Then again it was about half the price of a new Ion. Got to fly a 9 metet 07 Waroo and had a ton of fun on that one too. The 07 are seemed to be made much better and are a lot more stable IMO.

Waroos are great, but I have been luckly and found some really nice used Ozone and Flexi stuff for cheaper. If not for saving a ton of money on buying bascially used kites that where in new condition I would probably be flying best stuff too.

That 07 bar is worth every penny because they are the shizniz! I know you can find a used 06 Best kite complete for 500 bucks with a 06 bar, and not the 07. The 06 bar was kind of lame I thought, but you can get the upgrade kite for about 80 bucks to make them a 07 bar bascially. I did it to my RRD bar and it worked out very nicely!

RS