View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 02:18 PM

Doesn't this kite come complete though??? Add $300 to your Waroo cost for a bar good buddy!!!

You guys need more to do with your time. Danny comparing the cost of a 7M kite to the cost of a 17M kite (WTF is that all about???), Tom busting on failing bladders...HA!!! ALL kites have issues of some sort or another...the Waroo for example has LE seam issues...

For example:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Best-Kite-06-16m...QQcmdZViewItem

BUT SO WHAT!!! ALL kites have issues, it is the nature of the beast, NOT the nature of the Best, wake up...the rest of us don't care if you got a cheap kite or an expensive one. The fact is that they all fly and we are all out to have a good time. Now get your heads out of your asses and quit being so paranoid about Best.

Noone is Best-bashing!!! I had a 15M 2007 Best Waroo delivered to my door just yesterday and Amber already has a 2006 12M Waroo that I ride regularly...

The topic of my response was PURELY that Tom obviously overexaggerated about the price. The reaction to my post (other than Bryan's rational one saying people should learn on C kites) really does not even deserve this much of a response...