View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 09:51 PM

yes the good old days ....not many people, i think it was 97, when coming back from a trip around the usa, i got pulled over while kiting there.....i was way down wind of where we kite now, was funny. But i liked the local crowd, was always fun, everyone pushed each other and just rode, it was when people started getting good, and showing off, while lots of other riders where there...the problems started. So for that you can blame me and all the other damn schools....
I am just tired i guess of people trying to follow one organization or the other when they always change there postion.....PASA and Iko do a good job, but they are not the end all, and i see a problem where they ask you to join IKO, plus get insurance, and they will find loop holes in your claim, and refuse to pay on the insurance....something to look into, false security, false guidence....i have been doing this long enough that i can say that...if it keeps it open, thats fine, but no dictators, no phoney insurance, or card that says you are ok, because you say they are ok......remember YOU ARE responsible...

oh yeah the euro chicks, i almost swicthed to a speedo then, my wipika was pink and purple...no coments, and my other 2 line was green....ha after i ditched the kite ski!

aloha paul