View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 09:00 PM

The only point i dont agree with is that students giving feedback....

1st- they can be faked and also what does a student know if he or she has a good lesson or instructor, they are new and have no idea, so very bad feed back

2nd- Instructors after the course should be requierd to log hours with a school[internship before they are set out to teach] this would be done for free, so both the instructor and the school benifit, and i am sure you or i would not put our name next to someone that is not ready.

I am not trying to slam or discredit any organization. I feel PASA and Iko are both poorly run, need changes and also are run from North Carolina and Dominican Republic, so how can they have there finger on the pulse of the USA when they are not moving around ? Not something i am looking for an answer for, thats why i resigned from PASA and also so disapointed that was not allowed to join my schools in IKO because i was involved in PASA. Made it hard to monitor my IKO instructors that come through, you know if they are who they say they are or are any good. There should be no bias and instructors need to be updated. I am shocked at the number of instructors that are not curent with new kites and cant pass along the knowledge.

Anyway, rant over, i am always glad when instructors take any course, but dont agree on the methods./...thats why in september and febuary i will give free instructors courses to help out and maybe do a seminar on curent methods for the old school people. After all if i am going to bitch so much i should do something. Thanks for the imput and we can agree to disagree.