View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 11:15 PM

I went to Texas on Jan 30, got the flu, then MRSA pneumonia and spent 2 days in the er and a week in Baylor Hospital coming back to life! It sucked! I just got back and (after losing 2 prime weeks of promotion...and 20lbs) hit the ground running. I would have liked to put more web pr out sooner, but that's always the case!

Ray took flyers (with Jeremy's approval) to the invasion and gave them out...everyone he talked to was stoked and glad we were bringing it back... every kiter I have talked to knows and is planning on coming...

the site has been up for a while... www.islamoradainvitational.com and follow the link to the event...same website since 2002...the event schedule will be posted soon

we've secured sponsors and already made all arrangements to throw at least as good of an event as the last one...lots of work so far...everyone's invited and we'll be having fun for sure...keys style...we've been working on 30x40ft fun box that all the rail guys are stoked to hit...boats, jet skis, winches, ultralights and sup's for the slack days...

Just thought in the spirit of working all events out together (like everyone grilled me on in the fall) we might be able to all participate in both events. What do you think Neil?

Brad Lange
Seven Kiteboarding, Islamorada, Florida Keys
www.sevensports.com
305-853-KITE