View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 08:18 AM

Default sad

this is sad! why doesn't the state just close down all the roads and waterways because of irresponsible and wreckless behaviour of a few. Although here in South Florida it seems to be just a little more than a few! my point being that there seems to be some sort of a witchhunt on kiteboarding. where, granted there are a number of idiots involved that give the rest of us a bad name, there seem to be relatively low number of incidents in comparison with other activities mentioned........i do not know what the numbers are but this is simply my impression..........the solution i am not sure of and i am sure that you guys have been in communication with the local authorities and that must always be the case. if the communication ceases then their level of understanding will surely drop even further. perhaps it is an idea to get the local community more involved and engaged when events such as this are organised and to show both the civil servants as well as general public the beauty and excitement of the sport...........anyhow, just my two cents.

good luck up there in FLL!