View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 04:43 PM

The likenesses from the keys is that it's warm and windy. The differences are that you have waves and a really big beach. The wind is clean and steady and as the day goes on, the winds come up so you can be powered on the 8 in the morning and then lit on it in the late afternoon. Even if it's a day that the locals consider a no wind day, you can still go out on a 13 Crossbow and plasma and have a great session which for Floridians is a usually the norm. The people are friendly and it's been such a great place to chill out if you want or you can find tons of things to do. There's a rain forest 30 mins away as well as the SUP conditions are perfect. You can ride the wave in ether direction and it's a slow waves which helps for learning to surf. The house that everyone stays at is great too. Davo takes care of everything and if you need anything, he's there to help you. I find that the first question is that people ask "is it safe?" This place is really safe. Defiantly safer than most parts of Miami, and the people are always willing to help you if you get lost. IF you have any other questions, let me know.

Citispider hit me up when you get here, I'll be hitting up your buddy's places for sure.
Later~Nick