View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 12:15 PM

FYI...There will be a "Crew" of guys that will be coming down as the "Rescue Crew" for the Event/Race..These guys will not be Racing, but just bringing up the rear..They will have a set pace that they are shooting for, but it will not be a "All out Race"...They will be a few minutes behind the start, and will check on each Racer if you stop along the way, and do not finish...More info will be told at the Skipper Meeting tomorrow...There will be NO Rescue Boat/Jetski for this Event....

There will also be people there who are looking for "Rides back to their cars" in Cocoa Beach...Again, We will not be able to supply ANY transportation back to the Cocoa Beach area...What would be nice is to have cars driven from Cocoa Beach down to S.B.I...I am sure with some help from the local kiter's doing the 60 mile part of the Race, that the one's that need "rides back to their cars", can get a ride back to S.B.I. better than getting a ride all the way back up to Cocoa Beach...

Last year we put "Race Numbers" on the Riders on top of their hands for Shawn to see at the end of the Race..This year, since riders will be given a t-shirt for signing up, if ask that you wear them..We plan on putting your "Race Number" on your right shoulder sleeve...When we run out of t-shirts, then we will put the "Race Number" back on top of your right hand...

A.J. Morgan