View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 08:43 AM
Tom Stock

Ok, you guys finally won.

If we can't call someone out when they screw up (even though Crazy Jay admitted to it), we can't video them, and they won't do the right thing if we ask them nicely, then there is really nothing here that is going to change.

So, rather than swim upstream and always look like the dick for saying something when someone does something dumb I decided I am going to make a big change in my riding style and just go with the majority. Plus it'll make me cooler since I'll be with the cool crowd, no matter how ugly or kooky my riding style is.

True story:

Yesterday I went out to Redington to "share the stoke" and rode all the way down to John's Pass in the little waves 10-20 feet from shore. It was light and side off, but the waves were peeling in nice lines, and hell the chicks digged it, except for the old farts who complained when I buzzed 'em with my kite. WTF do they know about kiting anyway... I wasn't that close. I saw a few surfers and sprayed em a little so I could get mad props. Too bad there wasn't enough wind to jump them they would have loved it.

The cops didn't say anything to me and I didn't hurt anyone so everything is cool.

I can't wait until I get my tag cause you'll be able to read it from the shoreline next time I am riding. I can't wait. I'm dead serious. Just wait. It feels f@#$ing great I can't believe I was missing out on this all along.

Don't bother calling me out... it's against our only rule.

PEACE OUT

Last edited by Tom Stock; 04-02-2008 at 01:46 PM.