Thread: 2008 Waroos
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 08:27 AM

Well said Tom. It just sucks that guys on this forum gotta throw the first punch all the time at the shop I work for. It is no wonder I find myself on the defensive all the time which inevitiably is a no win situation. So I am done battling the negative comments. I am doing this job not to get rich, but to help raise a beautiful baby girl and give her the best opportunity in this difficult world, and give back to a sport that has given me life again.

I joined the forum to learn more about the sport, our local riders, and occasionally post a demo here and there. It is hard sometimes to stay on track, but I will do my best.

OK so some demo news.....we are working out the details with ERA to host a demo early next week. Times and locations to be announced.

We are also finalizing the launch of Nobile Kites here in the US. We are looking to have the first batch of kites available here in the US. More as that develops. Hoping for next month at the "Back to the Bay" race.

Always have SB3's and Rev's on hand for anyone wanting to give them a whirl. I never push them on anyone so feel free to come up to me wherever I am and ask. Or simply call and I can try to meet you somewhere you are riding.

Oh yeah, and thank's Raul for pointing out the obvious. It really is a silly argument when you compare apples to apples.

Have a great weekend.....I will be in the shop busy selling T-shirts.