View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 09:43 AM

With out going on a witch hunt (too much), i'd sure like to know who the a-hole was that gave the life gaurd a hard time at V-Key. I'm sure that this wasn't the total reason for the closure, but I'm sure that it didn't help.

I don't ride Crandon much these days, but it is really disappointing to see the same riders doing the same tricky transititions that were lame 5 years ago just 4 feet from the beach. Get some game and then ride in close. From what I've been seeing out there, most of the riders should be trying to hide offshore, not showing off inshore.

All kidding aside, get control of your riding spot! Don't be ashamed to ask someone to take it offshore. If you are "local" rider and someone smarter than you gives you some kind advise, remember that he or she might have just helped to save your "local" spot.

I must say that it is also the instructors riding out there that give Matheson and Crandon a bad rap. Not all of them, be everyone knows which ones are the offenders. Having been riding in Miami longer than any of you (minus Raul...sorry Big R), I would appreciate everyone's efforts in keeping the places open.

See you on the water... who says May sucks?

Kent