View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 07:49 AM
Administrator
Site Admin

"Hello Everyone!

What an awesome weekend huh! Great wind Friday afternoon and evening, a fun kiteboarder party Saturday night, and to top it off... 20 knots out of the south all day today. Can it get any better!

I want to thank everyone who made it out to the kickoff celebration. When I started riding 6 years ago I never dreamed that Tampa Bay would have such an awesome group of riders. I consider myself very lucky to be part of this tight knit community.

Following is the starting lineup for the 2006 TampaBay KiteMasters Race:

Pole Position: Josh Taylor
2. Roberto Villate
3. Scott Fears
4. Shawn Warmouth
5. Mike Higgins
6. Matt Garett
7. Randy Radcliff
8. Barb Draves
9. Bryan Eagle
10. Billy Parker
11 Antonio Martinho
12. Colin MacKenzie
13. Patricia (PJ) Maughton
14. Jeff Urfer
15. Rob McClanahan
16. Chris Moore
17. Dennis Yerokhin
18. Tom Stock
19. Mike Hall
20. Steve Sadler
21. H Trimble II
22. John Haus
23. Raul Argilagos
24. Zack Kaplan
25. Mercedes (Mira) Miccio
26. Stacy Fonas

The forecast for next Saturday (FEB 4th) is still preliminary but as of this afternoon they are calling for 20 knots from the NNW. IF this holds true then we will be a go.

RIDERS. Please make sure you have read (MEMORIZED) the RIDERS REQUIREMENTS handed out at the party (they are also attached).

Boat Captains and Safety Crew. Please review the BOATERS REQUIREMENTS andf make sure your vessels are in order. (attached)

****ALL BOATERS AND HELPERS PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL AND CONFIRM IF YOURSELF/ YOUR VESSEL WILL BE ABLE TO ATTEND IF THE RACE IS TO BE HELD THIS SATURDAY (FEBRUARY 4TH)****

I will be checking the forecast and give an update on Wednesday.

Jayson

PS. anyone who has pictures or video from the race please forward to Scott Fears for compilation. Thanks Scott!"

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi