View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 04:15 PM
E-Bone

Default The Bone returns to crush his enemies...

Just got back from a cruise this morning, that is why I've been so quiet and I haven't been responding to the defamation from Tom. I went to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, etc. and could almost touch the Skyway when we departed under that big ass bridge one week ago today.

Unreal how much wind there was in Grand Cayman and Mexico was decent too. I'll tell you all about it when I get caught up with work and have some time to bullshit. If it blew here at all last week, everyone owes me for that.

It's amazing how much wind there is just 30-50 miles off the coast of Florida. Blows steady all day long. The day after we left it blew solid 40 all day long. Coming back, 30 decreasing to 20 over the course of the day. Of course, you are out in the middle of nowhere and it is hard to launch in 20-40 off of a cruise ship going 22 knots. Grand Cayman was pumping 22-26 all day long on the leeward side of the island while we were in port, just pulsing up and down, so the Sound on the windward side must have been going off. More facts and thoughts on this later. I had some good kiting ideas on this trip.