View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 07:49 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Yeah Wind Bum, facilitating threats is not a proper role for the forum. Ignoring what merits may or may not exist in this case, the site is not in a position to convey such messages. I had to modify your posts with this in mind. I would ask that you not make further such threats here.

I am passionate about working to maintain access and feel strongly about repeated, avoidable threats to all of us being allowed to continue to kite responsibly, free and at will to the degree that circumstances allow. Personally, I've been banging my head in legal ways to try to maintain access here and globally for that matter for almost 3/4's of a decade. I am sick of behaviors such as described being committed without a care for the harm and consequences. Bystanders are threatened by such actions as is our privilege to ride. I am without personal knowledge of the validity of the current complaints but I am sick of hearing of similar acts from many areas over the years. In short, it is good you are concerned but find another way to resolve this problem other than broadcasting threats of physical violence worldwide here. Anyone know a kiter in the Broward County Sheriff's Department or local Marine Patrol?

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi

Last edited by ricki; 07-10-2008 at 08:25 AM.