Thread: TBKA Update
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 04:18 PM
kitekristrudo

Quote:
Originally Posted by toby wilson View Post
Well I am offering up my board shorts if that is what it takes to get the site up! I have refrained from posting on this until now but I will start by stating that I do agree with Amber though, every day that the site is down is a day that TBKA loses more and more viewers/supporters. Hopefully the site will be up later today and those that committed to helping out with the site will follow through with their promises and get it up ASAP. When you make a pledge to do anything, paid or unpaid, it just comes down to integrity in the end when keeping your word.
Toby, I don't know if you saw Scott's reply on www.tbka.org/forum but here it is just in case. It doesn't look like anyone actually ever read it so I just wanted to pass this along.

Quote:
I was emailed Toby's post about dedication/integrity on FKA and how every day the site is down is hurting TBKA and losing possible members.

Well, it's been up for months now Toby and I have not received so much as a rider profile from you Toby, let alone an email asking how you could help.

I find it absurd that you question my integrity after the time I have put into the TBKA site and demand that it be fixed ASAP, when you have not so much as provided a profile. Absurd, but not unexpected. You take just about every opportunity to try to make drama and definitely don't miss a chance to throw any possible cheap shot my way.
Same old shi.t and why I grow more disinterested with the local scene every day.
Is it true that you haven't even contributed but you are questioning Skyway Scott's integrity on a public forum for something he is doing for free?

No respect. You should be ashamed of yourself.