View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 11:11 AM
Administrator
Site Admin

Tigers, interesting stuff. I've seen cobia hang out with large stingrays but didn't know about the shark association. You come from a background of serving platter riding uh surfing. That's different then, your tolerance to the hazard is higher then. Sebastian, aren't there plans to build a shark fast food outlet there, "Surfers To Go" or something? I think they are to specialize in fried "human tenders" with an appetizing selection of shark sauces.

Sorry for the irony but the shark attack experience in this lightly populated area involving a lot of surfers over the years hasn't been too good as shown in:

I will dive with sharks, ideally while not in feeding behaviors but wouldn't choose to surf with them. The whole struggling bait imitation thing that you go through when paddling in puts me off. Sharks can be beautiful UW, particularly when they are cruising in that special disinterested way they have. Here's to interesting time on the water without excessively memorable tiburon encounters!

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi

Last edited by ricki; 03-22-2007 at 05:26 AM.