View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 10:45 AM
Skyway Scott

Rick,

I only recently discovered this site (hard to believe, I know) maybe a month ago. I found it when you linked photos of KBX in my email to it. When I did ultimately find it, I post about it on FLKitesurf, singing its praises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyway Scott
I just recently found this site (hard to believe?) cuz of the Miami boardercross.
I am not much of a reader about kiting, I just like riding.
I don't have any vids or any subscriptions to kiting mags either.
I am on here cuz I like chattin' with you guys about our local stuff and just nothing most of the time while playing online poker.

Anyway, here is a link to it that I found interesting.
http://www.fksa.org/viewtopic.php?t=...r=asc&start=15

I am posting this with zero real thought processes BTW, except thinking of a couple things.

Do you guys visit this site?
If not, why not?
I just spent about 5 minutes on it. It appears to be LOADED with information.

Anyway, I was curious. It seems like Rick I has put alot of effort into the site. It is literally a wealth of information and somewhat of a history lesson.

Again, just really curious. Our site rocks, don't get me wrong. But that site looks like it is "worthy" of attention for certain! I did see about 6 of you on the memberlist.

Tom, I noticed he had 4 poker bots as members pestering his site as well.
Rick, I know you catch crap from some, but trust me, there are 100 quiet people thanking you, for every one complaint regarding safety. I originally linked to your thread, cuz I find it interesting how little "exchange" you get on such a great site.

FlKitesurf is back up, in part to some of these great ideas about a team of "non-industry" kiters/moderators to relieve Tom from his single-moderator job and other suggestions.