View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 02:06 AM

The wind has been quite light for the last couple of days. When I say light the wind has been around 20 knts. For the racers here thats not even enough to go out, every one is waiting on 35 to 50 Knts. I have been having some real nice free style sessions with a couple SA riders that rip. Talking double handle passes and back mobes to rap, it is nothing here. Def lets me know where I stand and what I want to work on.
My boards are on there way and I have not really needed them because the wind has not been strong enough for them. When I get back I want every one to take a ride on them because you can go so fast on them its scary. Every one is real nice and its fun learning about every ones back ground and how they got into speed racing. One of the guys Taro AKA lighty is one of the judges in the KPWT and starting the SA kite tour. When you sit next him and he starts telling a story its mind blowing.Growing up on SA and in the water all of your life you def see some crazy stuff. I got an interview from him and you will def have to catch it on my site MikeHallKites.com.
Other than that my site is running and soon it will have all the interviews and adventures that I have gone on while traveling around.
Marthas Vineyard was a blast this summer and I recommend if you have time to travel its a nice place to lay low and relax. Nice wind, nice people and it has nice waves with a couple point breaks that you can surf. I got into paddle surfing this summer and now I feel like an addict.
Right now I am helping build a Hostel in Nicaragua and its going to be a perfect destination for any one that wants to get away and kite, paddle surf, horse back on the beach, golf, and take jungle tours. Its going to be open this Feb and its going to be 4 Stars. The best thing is, its 2 hours out of Miami so its not to far at all.
Hope every one is doing well and I will let every one in on the latest when it goes down.
Mike