View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kent View Post
i just wanted it noted that we saw a lot of this from your team last year and it did none of us any favors. i hope that the "keys issues" are behind us going into our windy season.
bs bro...the "keys issues" you are talking about are not from my team...I planned one downwinder to run "on call" last year...that's the only thing I "planned". I don't know what you are considering an event...a bunch of riders coming down for the weekend or a heavy 10k giveaway...but I haven't really done anything since the last invitational... born here, raised here, doing my thing since 1999...so any "issues" newcomers might have down here are their own... you are right, it is kind of small down here, but hey, there's nobody in key largo, we could put up another shop in marathon, howabout big pine and homestead why were at it? The world did get a little smaller down here this year...should I modify my long term plans to accomodate the competition? Hell, maybe Seven should open up a shop in Miami, you guys got room up there???

I kind of think we should have tons of events going on all the time! Why can't Neil, you and me all do one at the same time if it's just a local get-together? Good for the sport right? If its windy pump em up! The problem is that we all work for different companies. Your get-together this weekend looks to me like a cabrinha thing... Now if it's an Islamorada Invitational style week-long event with lots of cash prizes, entry fees, tv, etc...sure, we should all get together on those to make them big and get some more fuel tv time. Shoot man, when Gary M told me he was looking for a winch for the Bimini thing, I told him I had one for you to take! I'm on board bro, I just can't take the claims you make about me "dumping" events on the competition because that's not true. Not sure what info you have been fed from down here but not true...sounds like somebody whining to me...

our "thing" this weekend was no big deal man, and we didn't mean to hurt anyone...just a handfull of peeps having fun...

Brad Lange
Seven Kiteboarding, Islamorada, Florida Keys
www.sevensports.com
305-853-KITE