View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 01:12 PM

Default Talk it out before you post

This is just my point of view but I think trashing any one individual or group of individuals for something that can be discussed verbally, especially where a club that could easily be shut down is every bit not as cool. These are posts that stay out for any and all to read for an indefinite period of time and could easily get the club shut down should the wrong people read them and misinterpret them.

I 110% agree that riding should not be done near swimmers because it can be a hazard to others, especially where newbs are concerned and that is why Erick, Roy and I rode Bongos where it is less crowded with beach goers yesterday. But basically pointing the finger at a college club instead of calling or sending a PM to a representative of the club and letting them deal with it isn't cool.

Lets get off the drama kick and focus on educating at the beach. We should all be using common sense but if you see bad judgement being used, educate in numbers, have a GROUP of people approach and tell them what courtesy is expected. But lets not point fingers...