View Single Post
Old 03-12-2006, 02:10 PM

Hello everyone,
I wish my first post was on a positive post. I was one of 2 students taking lessons Thursday on EB. When we noticed the board floating downwind of us we pulled it up on the beach. When no one came to get the board we moved it near the palm trees so it would be more visible. I spoke with several people about the board in an effort to try and find the owner. Including one person who used the board to weigh his kite down on the beach. When I got home that night I went looking at a few web pages and discovered the lost and found section on the local message board. I registered and sent Alan a PM. After reading the message board on Saturday, I called Alan and apologized for not taking responsibility for his board. The facts are --- No one I spoke with took responsibility for the board. In that aspect we are all guilty. I still feel like crap over the whole situation.
Just incase you were wondering why the board was left on the beach in the first place. Alan was injured and had to leave in a hurry. I’m glad Alan’s injury wasn’t serious.
How should I mark my gear so it won’t rub or wash off?
Robert