View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 11:52 AM

Vault. Drinks like a soda...kicks like an energy drink. I actually am a sugar free redbull girl although the new Pepsi JAZZ is mighty tasty for diet soda. Toby drinks a sick amount of Diet Coke and one day hopes to be a guinea pig for studies on humans with deteriorated guts.

So far I have two underground boards, a Flexi ion and a GK sonic. I have yet to fly a bow/hybrid but am Soooooooo sick of the relaunch of the C-kites (since I'm new, I'm always crashing the dumb thing). If I don't have to run as fast as I can thru muck and water, I'm a happy camper.

Safety is a huge thing and like a lot of you guys said, knowing your bar is key. I have actually gone onto the websites and downloaded the manuals for the bars and read up. They all have minor differences that could mean major problems if you aren't comfortable with the bars.

Stick with what works best for you. I doubt that XXL Toby would prefer the same exact equipment as say XS Victoria for example. Luckily kiting equipment is being made in all shapes and sizes to accomodate our differences. However, I'm still waiting for an impact vest with built in harness to come out that allows room for boobs. I have yet to find one. :wink: