Thread: Best @ Wsw
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 10:56 AM

Let me just go on the record and say that when I first entered this sport 2 months ago I like many others getting into this sport looked at e-bay and craigslist for a good deal. It wasn't until I wandered into WSW and was given about 2.5 hours of personal time and service that I bought my entire set up from them.

During a water relaunch something went wrong and I snapped 2 of my lines.

I went to the shop and I had 2 new lines overnighted. Was up and riding again a day later when the wind picked up. You have to give it to them on the service aspect, they take care of their customers.

Yes, best is easy to bash. I took lessons on a Waroo and had no problem with it, its a nice setup. I also am aware that they did have problems with their kites in 06 with the leading edge. Those problems seem to be addressed for 2007. Plus, WSW has the right to change their mind anytime they want, including over a 2 year period as we have all seen great improvements in gear.

My point is that if you want a good experience as a kiter and great support, then the shop is where you need to go.

As Stevil said, the shop will probably be a blessing for best...