View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 04:15 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Default Re: Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopini
Rick:

Sorry for the delayed reply, but I have been out of town. If you want some help creating a basic website and just have this as you message board, I would be happy to help you out. The first step would be having a basic site map for how you would like it set-up. In your case, I cannot imagine you have something very complex in mind. If you are interested, fire me an email so can chat about and I can show you some sites I designed and others I laid out the basic framework and outsourced. It is the slow part of the year for my business, so I could work on it a weedend and a few nights and get you up and running. I have the software to do it (I am not a graphics person, so we would have to use stock stuff, but it will still look good). Let me know if you are interested. All I would ask is that you help me find someone who is a good trainer to get me started kiteboarding...I read the info you posted and I still am somewhat apprehensive.

One other thing, I was planning on speading between $1000 to $1500 on equipment and lesson to get started...is this realistic?

Lo
I will fire off an email to you with some ideas. Yes, for starters the design would be pretty basic. Thanks!

Regarding the budget, I am afraid that it could be higher particularly with adequate training. There are some good used deals out there but I would encourage you to get through a substantial amount of your training first. After that you should have a fairly good idea of what you need and what might work for your conditions.

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi