View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 12:38 AM

Hi all!

What Oliver forgot to mention was that he will actually be offering intermediate to advanced coaching on select tours. So, if you're looking to nail that new trick you can sign up for some coaching time and work on it while you make your way up the coast.

Oliver will be coaching on our August 17-26 tour. Then Shannon Best will be joining us August 31 - September 9. Click here for more dates.

August and September are some of the strongest and most consistent wind months in Northeast Brazil, and also tend to be the least crowded months of the kite season. Given that it aligns with Florida's off-season, we'll be looking to continue working with more schools and instructors from the Florida area to provide some great off-season travel options. If you know of any other instructors or schools who would should be working with, please let me know. (I'd also love to get everyone's feedback as to whether combining coaching with travel is something that you're interested in. Reply to this post or PM me.)

In response to the last post, flights are not included, but direct flights from Miami drop in price after Aug 15. They're selling out fast, so if you're interested, I can put you in touch with our travel agent who has access to the discount fares which are rarely found online.

Here's some videos/pics for everyone to check out:

Click here to view a video of what it's like to rip downwind in Brazil and end up in a flat water lagoon.