View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 06:22 PM

The original Crossbow 16M pulled like a truck....but man the bar pressure was alot. The 17M contra seemed to improve on the bar pressure being less. Cool to hear that the new 16M has even less. That is a plus. Now only if they could figure out how to get those big kites to self inflate.

I personally want to run the IDS system through a series of test. I would first like to simulate a front line break, flying line break, bridle line brake, a complete invert, wrapped line around the bar, and then a wrap of the bridal around the wingtip. I am curious to see how the IDS system will react in these scenerios. Not skeptical, just would like to see the system in these situations.

I would also still like to see a flag point on the steering lines. I know this is an easy mod, but why not put it in there as an option from the factory specs.

By the way Paul, have you noticed center lines on Cabrinha bars stetching a few inches evenly. My SB3 bars have all stretched exactly the same length...very curious.

Steve-O
Watersports West