View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 09:48 PM

Great Enrique, you do the right thing and the right way there.
love it. finally a good initiative to launch a Youth event.
great setup.
We are also putting up a youth team in our school in Miami, and they are a lot of kids up to it down heretrust me.
The first confrontation will be the Miami Kiteboard MASTERS in april 12-13 : Freestyle, Race and Kicker/slider expression session with a Cash Prize!!

You made me change the following : Let's give a SPECIAL FOR JUNIORs during the Miami MASTERS: any kid under 18 will be discounted $20 for the freestyle contest. ( kicker / slider is based on a free Expression/session reserved only for those who entered the Freestyle contest ! sorry but only expert riders can give a try to the Slider during the Event.)
Therefore the FREESTYLE CONTEST WILL BE ONLY $30 FOR JUNIORS ( under 18 )
So when you register online and u are under 18, send us an email so we can call you to set up a direct payment over the phone. easier that way .

Ok now Enrique, it will be great if u can make sure you don't throw your (very welcome ) event on the same weekend than the Miami Masters : APRIL 12-13

keep me posted.

Btw, I heard from IKO CEO today that IKO now Provides an Insurance for SCHOOL AND INSTRUCTORS valid worldwide INCLUDING USA and CANADA and Underwritten by LLOYDS of LONDON . Finally !
and way cheaper that the current Insurances sold to schools lately.
Effective by April 15th 2008. It is signed and ready to go.

thought you may want to hear about it.

Keep up the good work amigo.

Christophe Ribot