View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 06:00 PM

Bump?(WTF?) hmm.. Not sure what this is in "Tier 1" talk, but I'll take a guess!
Bag
Us
More
Please?
O.K., I'll bite.
"Long Live Freestyle" (OOPS, I think I just stepped in some stoke....)
B-obby is displaying what is known as "Sharing the STROKE". Both of you got into an arguement you can't win, its about access and safety and staying AWAY the beach, not how bitchen' yer new slider is, bro.
B-rad is in a high profile place, and has the responsibility of managing a bunch of kitelooping clowns when they are at his spot, and you are obviously one of them. He doesn't seem like he wants to say anything else here, so: What are you guys going to do to help the situation?
Whats it gonna take to get you off the beach?
I have an idea!
Load up those 3 dozen jet skis with tourists and drive them out to the sandbar where they can all look at you real close, get glamour shots, and even get your autograph.(replace you kite knife with a sharpie if you want) Show them you're rigged suicide style and they might tip you, bra!
I applied what I have heard and read about access, to what I saw last week. This was Neil's, Rick's,Kent's, everyone elses plan right?
(Just testing the waters, if you don't like it- then be pissed at them.)
"Tier 1's", as they are called, are at a serious disadvantage in this situation, and the forum floggings will continue until they get the picture.
I did my part by bringing it to everyone's attention, and its up to you, the "pro" kiters and "hanger-on'rs" to start showing some care for our access. Its not newbies that are the problem, its you guys.
Rock on B-ros.