View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 12:36 PM

Default Mma

I have only really been watching UFC since Pride got bought out. Not really in the "Real World" UFC shows that much. Been watching WEC too, which is UFC minor league bascially. That IFL stuff is bad, the quality of the show and the figthers kind of suck.

UFC PPV on the 25th has some pretty good fighters. Couture vs Gonzaga. Koscheck vs St. Pierre, and Cote vs Groove.

Next month on the 8th will be a awesome fight with Rampage vs Henderson. I really want Rampage to win but think Dan Henderson is going to win. I think this fight will go the distance with Rampage. Henderson is a elite fighter and is on top of his game. Also Chuck Liddel was suppose to fight Wanderlei Sylvia, but Syliva had to backout due to him still trying to move to the US from Brazil. I was really looking foward to seeing Sylvia beat the CRAP out of Liddel. Sorry Toby Liddel is SOOOO overrated. You will never see him hold a title again. To many good fighters in the 205 class now.

RS