View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Bone View Post
On to another point. Camo kites sound cool, but what if you get dragged into the mangroves? No one would be able to find you. An invisible kite would be better--it would force a rider to fly the kite on feel and it would sort of be like Wonder Woman's invisible plane. And Wonder Woman is tougher than Delta Force, or at least better looking (even though no one ever sees Delta force, I guess, they could be like the original Charlie's Angels). But I am getting distracted. Wonder Woman is like a dominatrix with the golden lasso of truth and I am looking forward to having her put a beatdown on me for being such a bad boy.

Hey No worries Bone! I am pretty sure that we could get a kite Company to make a RAINBOW CAMO Kite just for you! Just in case it does get into the trees you will be able to see it just fine! Maybe Best can come out with it and call it the CAMORASTOROO!!!!! Plus when not in the trees you can display your pride for pretty colors! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RS