Thread: Kite 4 Cancer
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 01:27 AM

Default Kite 4 Cancer

Hope everyone is having a good summer, wind will be back soon, i finished some summer classes and decided to head out to san francisco to visit Tripp Hobbs. If you can get a chance hit this place up, i came here last summer for the course racing at chrissy field (garbage) but the places around it like the delta and waddel are insane, 7's & 9's daily. (sorry)

Anyways, Neil Hutchinson told us about kite 4 cancer and how it was one of the better events he's ever worked with so we decided to register and send out some fund raising emails. We've done pretty well and a couple great friends and family members have helped out. If anyone would like to donate we'd greatly appreciate it, we're planning on heading up tomorrow to rep st. pete well, we'd love any other local support. Our page is here:
http://active.com/donate/kb4c2008/CKA
(Please be assured your donations go entirely to the cause and do not cover any personal expenses)

If you'd like to check out more info on the event check out www.KB4C.org all proceeds will be donated towards the John Wayne Cancer Foundation for cancer research and awareness. We're stoked to be a part of this event as well as the Tampa kite community, thanks in advance for support and we'll be back around the 14th, we'll make sure to sacrifice something in the gorge for all of you!

I'll also make sure to give updates, vid or pictures thanks again.
-Matt Sexton & Tripp Hobbs