View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 02:08 PM

Default New Cable Park in Brandon/Tampa Area!!!!

Ok dont get mad I did a search and if this has been brought up before I am sorry.. I know I love going to the cable park and hated driving all the way down I4 to Orlando.. Well that has changed this year as there is a Brand new cable park at Mccormick's Ski School in seffner well pretty much right outside of Brandon.

2020 McCormick Lakes Way Seffner, FL 33584

here is their website http://www.skimccormick.com/cable.html prices are just about the Same as Orlando's cable park..

Again sorry if this has already posted somewhere as I have not been on this forum in a really long time and I did use the search feature and did not see anything under cable park or mccormick for this

Hope this helps out the Tampa Riders, I Love watching the kiters on the water and wish I could get into the sport. I've been to the kitehouse to practice and I understand how you can't wait to get back on the water but just can not find the time with my two boys..

I have no affiliation with this ski school and to be honest I have only been there one time along time ago to watch a Wakeboard thing.. I just drove past this past weekend as I keep hearing they have a cable park and sure enough saw it with my own eyes from the car...