View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 01:16 PM

The training orgs. aren't going to do anything about their instructors, because in a membership (fee-based) org. they rely on selling memberships to these instructors and their students. They are limited by their membership structure, and limited to, selling memberships that don't come with a vote.

FYI-I think EVERY instructor should have training and have nothing bad to say about IKO or PASA other than they are limited in their effectiveness and potential for growth.

My suggestion is that if you earn money in this business, you should be required to have a publicly accessible profile page where your customers can comment on your service. When a prospective student is searching for an instructor, they can read through others firsthand experiences with that business. This could work in favor, or against them, depending on how they treated their customers. It would immediately create more instructor and retailer responsibility because as we know, nobody likes being called out....
Apply this to team riders and manufacturers would have a place (their profile) to go and scout new (respectable) talent. You know, find out who the person is that is repping their brand and whether they are a respectful kiter or not. Would "Rider B" obtain another sponsorship if they knew he intentionally caused a ban? Not a chance in hell...
I like to call it the Court of Public Opinion- simple and effective!

Last edited by ricki; 08-04-2010 at 02:35 PM.