Thread: Best @ Wsw
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 04:53 PM

I just picked up an 11m GK Sonic orange/black. I'm excited too, no more kite gap for me. Now if I can just get that 16 up and running I'll be money. I haven't been around long enough to know what WSW "did in the past," but I CAN say this... I went out to EB recently with only a 9m bow, which I wasn't able to fly until about 5:30pm. I saw steve-o in the morning and started bullshiting with him, as we ride quite a bit up north together. He had no problem letting me demo a 15m omega and 12m sbII all day. I can't thank steve-o and WSW enough for making my afternoon for me as well as for giving me advice (lots of it) when I was trying to get into the sport. I haven't been on the water since but am thankfull they were generous enough to let me ride there gear. They know full well I buy used kites too! So I think that says quit a bit about their character. I, personally, could care less what "bashing" they did in the past, I'm excited about their new arrival (Best) and the great customer service all us waroo guys will now receive. I do buy everything else from the shop though, so I'm not a total bum. Scott, I also appreciate the 13m fuel you offered me that day! Stevil, i appreciate the lessons you NEVER CHARGED ME FOR! I'd say we have a decent crew in this community....shops included.
-sean