Thread: Best @ Wsw
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 07:09 PM

Default Wow

I never expected my initial thread to spark such emotions. I think it is incredible we have such strong feelings about our sport on and off the water....it truly shows our passion and dedication to one of the best sports in the world. How exciting to be a part of it....it has truly saved my life.

My only response to all that I have read is how folks tend to bend words around. We all know that misinterpretations happen on here all the time. I would like to address the comment that I have stated "support your local shop". I have checked all of my threads and post and I clearly state "thank you for supporting your local shop." The first is a demand or request while the latter is a simple thank you.

So yes thank you for choosing to do business with us. These days you have more choices than ever for your kiting needs, and we are certainly not the best, but we are working hard every day to get better at what we do. We want to support the local kiting scene, sponsor events, help create new opportunities (Eckerd) and get the latest gear on the water. As I have said in the past, tell us want you want, and we will try to get it. We are working to stock parts for Waroos as we speak to avoid nightmare's like Sean's.

I sincerely appreciate all of your support. I am the new guy and have always felt welcomed into the brotherhood. I think Scott said this to me one day amongst some of our talks....."You can't dwell on the past, you can only focus on the future". That might be a good lesson to us all.

Steve-O