View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyway Scott View Post
I agree Danimal.
I think this rider was in the wrong, but it sounds like he could have been talked to (grilled) at the beach. I guess he was, so I am sort of not seeing the point in posting, unless he is a repeat offender and we sort of know it's gonna happen again.
I should have put down my kite and said more.. but I was pretty pissed and admit that I am not that great at keeping my cool when I see stuff like this.

I like to say that I would be calm and reasonable.. but I know that when I saw it happen my blood began to boil a bit.

Next time I will put down my kite.. see if I can grab some others to help me approach him.. maybe an instructor so that if the questions of lessons come up they can jump in and see what can be worked out.

I know that I've seen stuff like this go down and Ive seen guys on the beach offer immediate help/lessons and work with getting the rider up and going that day ..free of charge.. and everyone walks away feeling better.

if anyone finds out who the guy is, hopefully they can get a hold of them and figure out a way to get the new rider on the water in the safest way possible.

Area Launches: http://tinyurl.com/284jfa