View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 06:08 PM
fsukiteboarding fsukiteboarding is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 54

* OFFICIAL 72 HOUR NOTICE FOR CKA TOUR STOP #2: As of Wednesday 1/29/14 the wind forecast for Biscayne Bay is looking adequate for us to host the comp this Saturday Feb 1st. Stay tuned for our 48 hour update tomorrow Thursday 1/30/14 to confirm whether or not the contest will happen this weekend 1/2 of January.
*DO not forget to register ONLINE at
*PLEASE keep in mind that there are also comps scheduled for the following weekends in Cocoa beach!
If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns feel free to message us on facebook or email us at Visit us at
Reply With Quote