View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 08:53 PM

Default Race Info..PAFB..

Hey Guys. I am sorry that I have not been on this forum, but I have been busy with issues. I have talk to "People" at PAFB, they have said it will not be a problem. I will make sure of that after the start of the race, and put myself down at the boardwalk, to make sure everyone stays off the beach. If there is any law enforcement issue's, I will handle them before I start the race myself..I do know that this is Spring Break Time, but the race is going to happen early in the morning on Saturday, hopefully before the crowds get there. I too am from this area, and have been here kiting for over 10 years, so I can call this my own backyard, per say. I too do not want anything to happen to this Sport, and the business that it generates.I will be posting more info on the race in the morning, so be sure to check back on the forum..I want to give a "Shout Out" to Rick and Kent for helping Me to make this happen, Thanks Guys...Hope to see everyone at the party, if not, at the race site Saturday morning, 9:00...