View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 07:57 PM
damion_dark

sorry for the barrage of questions but i must ask...

I'm going there to watch the competition.

How come you only posted the Jupiter Kiteboardin Invasion only yesterday? I thought it would be in the UPCOMING EVENTS section at least one month in advanced so everyone knows?

Is the parking free? I wouldn't like to have to keep changing out bills for quarters and whatnot? Would be a hassle if I decide to camp out.

Do you have to pay to get in?

Is there an area on the beach nearby with flat knee high water for beginners to practice on without disturbing the competition going on nearby?

Can I camp out on the beach or somewhere near the beach? Well, probably a park or something slightly inland because the wind will be kicking and a tent would flap like crazy. I'd just really hate to drive back to ft lauderdale and drive back up the next day. I'm extremely broke.

I couldn't help but notice the winds in your forecast sound like offshore winds. I thought one should never go kitesurfing in offshore winds?

Also where did you get that forecast? I usually have to rely on weather underground which does a generally good job at predicting the weather but i was wondering what your sources were.

Again sorry for all the questions.