View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 09:38 PM

Well lets see. Im very new to KiteBoarding. Not so much the boarding part since ive been doing wakeboarding for about 15 yrs now. And not so much the Kite part since i have flown Stunt kites and foil kites for most of my life. But more on putting the two togeather. Only been twice now. But i learn fast. (got up withen the first 5 minutes on the water, and did my first mini kite loop on the second day) Took a lesson over at matheson just to get the feal down and learn the safty measures and were everything is and what it all does on the safty side of things.(always a good idea) Kinda dissapointed that this wind we were having went away. But could be worse. Am always looking to ride with better people so as to improve my rideing. Purchased my First kite today (North Vegas 10 w/5th element) Bar , and Harness (dakine Storm). Rideing a Super Squirt 128 wakeboard (has a continues rocker of only 1.9)(short wide and stiff board) with plate style straps. Most of the people i have meet thus far are very kewl and very helping of a new person to the sport. Hopefully By the time the winds come back strong ill be a much improved rider and be able to hit up some of the blue water and surf with some of you guys.....

Last edited by Grneyedloki; 06-04-2007 at 11:35 AM.