View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 09:59 PM

Default We were born...

What went wrong?

We were born...

I came home last night from the hospital visiting one of my buds who got bacterial menengitis from the water that almost killed him in 24hrs, attacked his brain and spinal cord...on the way home I made a 911 call at an intersection where a tahoe turned left in front of a small 2 seater...the dude was semi-unconsious laying on his airbag, searching for words...all he decided to do was drive home...

could either of them have prevented that? maybe if a dude that loves the water stayes out of it...and who doesn't drive because it's dangerous?

Kent you're right...we all have to speak up but how? How do you tell someone not to go get that awesome tropical storm session when you (we)want to? You know we all get excited when we see a storm coming our way...

So what?...25 or so people die from Fay rains...from the rain!? and we die from playing with kites?

Can you tell someone to stop smoking because it kills them...do they care? Who smokes that doesn't know it's bad for them?

Many condolences to all involved...accidents suck...

If we collectively assume responsibility for this, we are sending a mixed message just like a car commercial..."this car sure is nice but it can kill you"...

all accidents are avoidable...just don't kite...

Brad Lange
Seven Kiteboarding, Islamorada, Florida Keys
www.sevensports.com
305-853-KITE