View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 09:53 AM

This is Paul Menta, i have been talking about this with the mayor for 2 months and i have time on the next meeting agenda. I can prove [from the kite house] that we have been named one of the top 10 kite spots in the world, we have just recived in national geographic adventures 10th aniverserys top 50, the only kiting as well as the only thing in florida to make the 10 year list. I have a video presentation and also have asked Rick to speak about the reasons. As stated by the mayor , if this is kept professional and to the point it will be hard to do. If we look unorganized, well they all ready have it up for vote and it will go away fast. So, i beg you to please becarefull on how this is aproached. I have 15 min for the next meeting, i think with rick this can be stopped, it is very close to passing.

We have to prove that this is a plus to the cominutiy and why, which i can document for 10 years with stats, facts, mags and t.v. and world records

The thug version of storming a meeting will everyone speaking different will only make us look like amateurs, lets do this right, we have rick on our side to speak, i have seen this before here.....dont make me say i told you so, this is serious