View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 04:25 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

The Sunsentinel quoted the same thing. When I got bashed my voice was screwed up for over a month, it was mechanical sounding and my short term memory was shot for about the same time. When you been through some serious head bashing, not only does your memory suffer but other things can get messed up too. It is hard to imagine having an interview on national TV a week later. I just managed to get out of the ICU around that time and just before a nasty ten day relapse of coma-like nearly continuous sleep and other stuff I would just as soon forget. I had my miraculous recovery, the neurologists term not mine, about 2 to 3 months later. I was wearing a helmet and the neurologist indicated it was probably why I survived the impact. Somehow I got the impression Kevin's was a more severe impact (induced coma, etc.). Then again, the results of bad head bonk can vary to some degree. Hope he is up to it, regardless of what the producers and American public think they want to see. Take care and don't push it too hard Kevin.

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi

Last edited by ricki; 08-24-2008 at 08:32 PM.