View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 06:14 PM

Default NewB looking for another rider.

I'm new to the sport and I want to find some people to ride with. I've spent a lot of time at the local beach here in Jupiter watching the riders and flying a trainer kite. I want to get into the sport but it seems a little to crowded at the local spot here. I would like to meet other locals who are new to the sport and want to ride at some of the not so popular beachs. I've been surfing since I was young and am a strong swimmer. I just recently purchased all the gear so I'm ready to go. I just need to put it all together with the board and the kite. I've only been in the water doing body drags and just learning the kite.

I work one of those m-f 9 to 5's but weekends and after work I'm game. I have a jet ski to hit the intercoastal if someone else wants to learn on the flat water. I'm willing to take whatever advise you got for a neewb.

Hit me up on the fourm or 561-972-1333 if you got some time and want to hit up some of the not so crowded spots. At least until I get some of the basic skills down I want to stay out of the way. I'm in Jupiter and I work in Stuart. I'm not trying to get killed here so make sure you got some basic water skills and had a couple lessons if you want to do this.

Eric