View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 02:37 PM
E-Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyway Scott View Post
True story, sorry it was so long (I just noticed E-bone's return to the forum and this post was basically a challenge to him to see who can write the longest post with absolutely no kiting relevance.. I WIN )
Well, the contest isn't over yet, Scott, but I have to say, this was an admirable effort. This is damn funny. Bad Breath & Beyond is such a pain in the ass and I hate getting stuck in that place, so I am glad you took it out on everybody in there. Tom's story about Thai-ing one on was the shit, too. But to say that the contest is over is premature. That's probably the biggest kiting risk around here, that I will post so fiercely on a topic, kite-related or not, that local kiters will be injured or killed while trying to read it in one sitting.

On to another point. Camo kites sound cool, but what if you get dragged into the mangroves? No one would be able to find you. An invisible kite would be better--it would force a rider to fly the kite on feel and it would sort of be like Wonder Woman's invisible plane. And Wonder Woman is tougher than Delta Force, or at least better looking (even though no one ever sees Delta force, I guess, they could be like the original Charlie's Angels). But I am getting distracted. Wonder Woman is like a dominatrix with the golden lasso of truth and I am looking forward to having her put a beatdown on me for being such a bad boy.