View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 06:11 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

I've just asked C. Moore and BigR to change their passwords and to make them more complicated for that matter. They should be changed regularly through time as well. This is good advice for anyone on the Internet these days btw.

Beyond that, I've asked that they not share password information with anyone else. I have no knowledge that they have done so in the past either.

Regarding PM's neither I nor any other moderator has access to the contents or subject of ANY Private Message. That is the way the system is setup. That does not apply to the sender or recipient however. Good advice about the gravity of putting things in writing though.

A bit of advice, If you want to write in haste in response to a post by all means do so. I do this myself at times but I also wait to post it. A few hours later I might think differently, may ditch it or rewrite it. In either case with this approach there is frequently no need to delete a post that is on the forum.

This community works very well in my opinion, it isn't perfect but that would be boring anyway. Creative input and restraint drive things in productive directions.

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi