View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 10:15 PM

Default Gotta pee

That's very cool. By brother in law was in the special forces.

I did alot of research on suits over the years. One of the features about a drysuit that I think can really be a negative is when you gotta piss.

There are alot of great suits out there, but when that urge hits, peeling the suit off is not an option for me. That's just me.

I also had a suit for three years and was so sick of my feet being cold and wet. Love having a suit with dry socks. To me, that is the number one feature in my new suit that I love. I can now wear some warm winter socks and my feet are toasty, warm, and dry! Can kite all day any day and never be cold anywhere. LOVE IT!!!!!!

No question alot of great suits out there on the market. We chose Kokatat as they have so many different options and types of suits that there is something there for everyone. You can also customize any part of the suit you want. Lengthen, shorten, add pockets....you name it. And if you are going to have this suit for life, it better be exactly what you want. And if it isn't, 10 years down the road, you send it back and they can make changes.

I think the OR's are very cool, just not for my requirements. I pee alot, like warm feet, and Gortex is the snizz dizzle of hard core weather fabric. The best all weather gear companies in the world consistently use Gortex

I thought about getting an NPX Lucifer as that had some pretty cool features. But those damn feet were gonna be cold so I said NOPE!!!!!!

Almost forgot.....Hand made in the U.S.A. I am all about supporting my fellow American.

Peace!

Last edited by Steve-O; 12-20-2010 at 10:33 PM.