View Single Post
Old 06-09-2006, 12:40 AM

Good to hear Josh. In my opinion, you looked like the smartest guy over there in Texas at the Velocity Games and I know that at least Eagle agrees, he made a post boasting about it...

I'm not gonna tell you that your friends "aren't good friends". Just that they "aren't as educated as to the dangers involved in the sport of kiteboarding and the lifesaving potential that your helmet has as you are"... As soon as they mature a little, they will admit that you were the one using your brain by wearing your helmet and that they were probably just goofing on you in good fun.

You can always tell if I don't care for someone if I DON'T bust on them every once in a while...being good friends gives you that flexibility of goofing on each other without it really being a personal attack. For instance, I take a lot of flack for my "007" tattoo, I'll be the first to admit, it looks stupid!!! :lol: But I NEVER take the hazing personally because I know it is a joke and is in good fun...just be able to laugh at yourself if you think the helmet makes you look funny man, it's pretty darn amusing sometimes and beats the alternative of worrying what people think!!!