View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 12:44 PM

Awww come on, we were just toying with Raley. It was kinda obvious from the start that there is someone from REAL on the other end...And VOILET man is 100% correct in the fact that REAL KITEBOARDING is "hurtin' for certain" after their recent actions towards kiters everywhere. I have NO doubt that they need instructors, because anyone qualified to be an instructor has more sense than to tarnish their own good name working for a bunch of snakes.
If you notice, Raley said that he met them last year and was hired over the phone/internet, and we ALL know that is not healthy for our sport. Also notice my signature, should be a dead giveaway to anyone that they were being toyed with...
The fact that they have invaded BVI's local spots is totally inexcusable, and their lack of regard for ANYONE's spot, other than theirs, is duly noted. If they tried that in my area, they would probably get their ass kicked.(OR, an air strike by "Air Popeye's" R/C Jet Plane! Now THAT would be some funny shit!28 kites destroyed mid air in about 3 seconds)Welcome to Florida, now SWIM home, LOSERS")Their LEGAL ACTIONS against fellow kite businesses over the use of common terms in kiteboarding-WATER TIME, GROUND CONTROL,ETC., is kiteboarding first black eye, and shows their desire to be#1 is more important than preserving the SOUL of our beloved sport. Don't worry REAL, we won't forget.
Hey Matt and Tripp- If you would remove the stupid sunglasses you might have seen this coming.....
BTW- if you wanna sue me, my lawyers # is (800)REALSUX, I think you already know his name.....
Later